Pay Per Click
There are two things that your website needs…lots of traffic…and lots of sales.
The first usually leads to the latter. And when done right, could see your business more profitable than you could ever imagine.
But here’s the problem – how do you get the traffic your website desperately needs without costing an arm and a leg.
The answer is Pay Per Click Advertising.
PPC, as it is sometimes called, is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to your website. As an advertiser, you pay a PPC provider like Google to bring this traffic to your site from their search engine. And the best part is you don’t sign a contract or pay any set up fees.
It is based on a cost per click (CPC) model, and that means you only pay the provider (Google or Bing) a small price for each click to your website.
So why should this interest you?
The simple answer is it works. In fact, it’s the most effective online advertising model that exists because the people reaching your site are actually looking for your products or services.
They have been searching for your services on Google…and your website is right there
If you’re like many businesses out there, it’s likely you suffer from:
- Low sales
- Little website traffic
- Low conversions
- Untargeted traffic
- No time
- No experience
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then you need to read on. The information here will turn your business around. And it will be more profitable than it’s ever been.
A sample of benefits you receive from our Pay Per Click Service
- No need to wait for your website to gain high rankings on the search engines – you will receive visitors to your website today within minutes of setting up your account
- It allows you to budget successfully and you won’t spend more than you can afford
- You only pay for the visitor traffic that you receive and the Search Engines don’t charge you anything else – You will be amazed how cheap it is
- Your visitors are people who are actually looking for your product – so it’s different from most other forms of advertising where targeting the right traffic can be a challenge
- You get all the tools you need to reach your target market – the keyword tool will inform you of the size of your target market, it’s potential and where they are located and their language too
- It allows for control and flexibility – You can design your campaigns to meet your business needs and if your Pay Per Click campaigns are showing negative results you can configure them easily with just the click of your mouse.
- You get instant results – Unlike SEO, you will start to see your sales skyrocket within a few minutes of setting up your account
- We will set up your campaigns for you so you will have expert help and won’t be left on your own to make any errors
- It will reduce your advertising spend and you will see your profit margins soar through the roof
- You will be able to test all the landing pages on your website and see which ones are converting and which ones aren’t – so you can increase your budget where you are seeing better results and increase your ROI (Return On Investment)
- Say goodbye to frustrating advertising that brings you no returns – PPC is the key to your online success because it works
- You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to grasp Pay Per Click Advertising – It’s all simple and we take you through the steps to get you up and running in no time
- You will be working with the best Pay Per Click experts, that are Google and Microsoft certified – so you will get better and faster results without breaking the bank
- You only get visitors who are interested in your products or services because they’ve been searching in the search engines – And many of your visitors will be ready to buy your product or service right then
- It is the fastest way to generate qualified leads on the internet – It beats all other forms of online marketing such as email marketing, affiliate marketing, banner advertising, SEO etc
- You get a FREE trial that you can use to test the waters and see if PPC is right for your business model – and if it’s not (which we doubt) you will have lost nothing
- If you decide to go ahead, you can pay by various methods including Credit/Debit card, bank transfer, direct debit, cheque, invoicing etc – this means more flexibility for you and your Ads won’t go offline when your funds are depleted
- You have full control over where your Ads appear and you can pause them if you no longer require them to appear on Google, Yahoo or Bing
- You won’t have to sign any contracts so you can stop your advertising at anytime, No questions asked
- You will have more money to spend on other areas of your business and not just on advertising
- You can easily target local, national and international clients or customers wherever they may be – so you are not restricted to one area and you can change this easily as your marketing strategy changes (If you sell only to people in the US and UK, you will only get visitors to your site from the US and UK) – this is one of the amazing things with PPC!
- And much, much more!
That’s just a small sample of the benefits you’ll receive from our PPC service.
Why you will want to work with Net Media SEO
We are a Google Certified and Microsoft Bing Certified Agency. That means we know what we are doing. And you will see your sales or leads increase from today.
To show you what we are capable of – this is what we are offering…
We are offering a FREE voucher to get you started, for a limited time only!
You will get an advertising voucher that allows you to test the PPC waters before diving in. This means after you’ve used up the FREE credit, you can decide if Pay Per Click Advertising is right for your business. At NO Cost to you.
And if you’re already running Google Adwords or Bing Adverts, we will show you how to improve your quality score. And what you need to do to bring your Pay Per Click costs down. All this and much more are included in our FREE review and consultation.